Customer Experience Representative, Halifax 2012-02-03 20:56:07 (UTC)—
Halifax, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Customer Experience Representative
* This job opening has been viewed 673 times « Return to list
We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative who is energetic, hard working, team oriented, and has excellent customer experience service skills to join our growing team and help keep Nutri-Lawn the leading name in the professional lawn care industry.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet and exceed the following requirements:
- Communication – Excellent oral and written communication skills including the use of computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Needs Assessment – Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Teamwork – Work cooperatively and effectively with others and have the ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Organization – Excellent time management skills, attention to detail; the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- High School Diploma or industry related education.
- 2 + Years experience with office administration and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Lawn Care products and services an asset.
- Proficient in the use of computer software and data entry.
- Ability to work additional hours (Evenings/Saturday) when required.
- Focus on outstanding customer service.
Among other duties, a Customer Experience Representative shall:
- Answer phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Relay voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff members.
- Sort incoming mail and faxes.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and packages.
- Enter data and maintain organization’s database, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Effectively utilize Lawn Care software functionality.
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff.
- Process and post credit card payments. Deposit and record cheques. Reconcile payments.