Monday, 06 June 2011 04:09
Ottawa Weed Control - the Eco-Friendly Way
Nutri-Lawn Ottawa is pleased to offer the best Natural Weed Control product to hit the market since the province of Ontario banned the use of cosmetic pesticides in 2009. For homeowners whose lawns are over-run by weeds Nutri-Lawn offers a non pesticide alternative.
Fiesta Lawn Weed Killer is available for use in Ontario to control broadleaf weeds on your lawn. Fiesta is a natural alternative to the traditional chemical herbicides that are now banned in the province of Ontario.
Fiesta is a welcome solution to Ottawa homeowners fed up with the explosion of dandelions on their lawn.
- Fiesta kills the weeds, but doesn't harm the lawn!
- Works rapidly with results expected in less than 48 hours!
- Fiesta weed control is made naturally occurring Iron!
- Fiesta is rain-fast in just 3 hours!
- Fiesta weed control is odourless and is spot applied!
The Weed Control Act of Ontario states that all property owners are responsible for destroying noxious weeds on their property unless the weeds or weed seeds are deemed by the Weed Inspector to be far enough away from any land used for agricultural or horticultural purposes that they do not interfere with that use.
How can you grow and maintain a healthy lawn and keep weeds away?
- Keep your lawn healthy by using the following good maintenance practices:
- Mow high to promote growth, prevent weeds and discourage insect pests.
- Water deeply and infrequently to promote deep roots.
- Feed your lawn with compost and leave grass clippings where they fall.
- Aerate in the fall season.
- Overseed in the spring and fall season.
- Replace grass with paving stones or use mulch in heavy traffic areas.
- Fertilize with slow release fertilizer.
- Check the lawn regularly.
- Discover that healthy lawns are less susceptible to pest problems.
Enjoy! A healthy, pesticide-free lawn is a great place to relax. Call us today to get your Fiesta weed treatment 613-739-3399.